Sweet Balsamic Grape ‘n’ Tuna Pasta Salad
All you need are a few simple ingredients that are probably already in your fridge and pantry.
- 5 oz can albacore tuna, drained
- 1 cup red grapes
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon SG Gourmet balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup cooked gluten-free pasta
- ¼ teaspoons fresh orange zest
- ¼ teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for parsley. Gently toss to combine. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Top with fresh parsley.